Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just an update

I know it's been a couple of days, 3 in fact, since I've posted last.  Things here in the France household have been a bit crazy but I got some great blog material so tune back in later, (if you sign up to follow the blog it will let you know automatically when I update by the way.) 

Future topics include:
  1. Be careful what you pray for, you might just get it.
  2. Exactly how much junk is cluttering up our lives?
  3. God, I love you more then chicken.
  4. Fueling up to (or too?) fast.
  5. Could Daniel have made it if he had had to compete with boberry biscuits, a Big Mac, or a Frosty?
And many more.  (I sound like one of those greatest hit albums.)

We are preparing to begin a Daniel's fast (will explain what that is soon too) on January 10th and I have been reading a book called "fasting" by Jentezen Franklin.  Check it out



I'll be back soon and let you guys in on what's been going on here. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leigh,
I made a resolution that I am determine to get all the clutter out of my house, room by room and out of my life, If's funny when you start pulling things out you end up with 10 times the amount you actually started with.